Forghetti Spaghetti (Bolognese but we forgot the Spaghetti)
Nduja bolognese ciabatta with fennel, radish & pear salad.
Nduja bolognese recipe
- 150g nduja
- 150g lean pork mince (8% fat or less)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 x ciabatta roll
- 50g nduja bolognese (recipe above)
- 75g fennel, finely sliced
- 50g pear, finely sliced
- 50g radishes, finely sliced
- 1/4 lemon juiced
- Start by making the Bolognese by heating olive oil over a high heat. Fry the pork mince with the salt for 5 minutes, then add nduja to the pan and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Next, make your salad by finely slicing the fennel, pear and radishes and combine in a mixing bowl. Add the lemon juice and mix well to coat.
- To assemble the final dish, cut the ciabatta in half, place the nduja bolognese on the base and then top with all of the salad and finish it off by placing the top of the ciabatta bun on top.