Dosage & Instructions
For oral use.
Adults and children 12 years and over: One to two 10 ml sachets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor.
- Do not use this product after the expiry date (month/year).
- Always read the label
- 500mg Sodium alginate (per 10 ml)
- 213mg Sodium bicarbonate (per 10 ml)
- 325mg Calcium carbonate (per 10 ml)
Double Action works
Gaviscon Double Action is the best-selling product in the Gaviscon family3, and it is effective in providing relief from heartburn and indigestion. Gaviscon Double Action contains calcium carbonate and its unique formulation helps provide effective relief that is up to x2 longer than regular antacids*.
Gaviscon Double Action gets to work instantly in two different ways:
1. Through its antacid component, it neutralises excess stomach acid to help relieve discomfort.
2. Through the alginate (refined from seaweed), it forms a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning sensation in your chest and help prevent reflux.
Gaviscon’s liquid formulation does not contain sugar or gluten and you can take this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding while benefiting from dual relief from heartburn and indigestion.
3Double Action best-selling product in range. Nielsen unit sales data YTD WE 26/12/2020